1.25.2010

SPANX Glams Up Their Headquarters

If you worked in a corporate environment wouldn't you love an office like this? I know I would.  Last Week, Interior Design featured SPANX's new Atlanta headquarters by tvs Design.  In keeping with their stylish collection, they asked for a space that felt like home, was girly and fun. Glamorous vignettes are used to create trendy seating areas and unenclosed "workstations" that are as elegant as one's living room. And a fabulous kitchen/dining area was created to accomodate life's events like baby showers, parties etc. I think this is one chic office space and a sensational lesson in corporate branding. I wonder if they used low VOC paint or energy efficient appliances? That would have been an easy do.


Home accessories from retailers like Anthropologie and Rug Company
are used in this corporate setting. Love those lamps.

Stunning red lacquered walls and hollywood lights create a super chic lobby

4 comments:

Renée Finberg said...

i love the last image.
the colors and patterns are me all the way.
xx

Anonymous said...

omg love this

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

It doesn't surprise me to see these beautiful spaces, I ran across the owners home featured in a design magazine a few years ago and her place is absolutely lovely! Great style!

Megan said...

How cool; I would love to work in an environment like that!