11.06.2009

Happy Anniversary City Living Girl

It's our 1st! City Living Girl was meant and continues to be for all us girls who love the chic-ness of the City whether in New York, Miami , L.A. or Paris. The design, architecture, food, art and fashion is addicting and for me inspires stylish living at home.

If you have been reading my posts you know this City Living Girl continues her quest to find the sustainability in style, what I like to call the eco chic. We are in a very exciting, enlightening, and creative time that will help define the future. I look forward to sharing more favorite finds, pretty things and new ways to live in style with an eco chic twist.

Blogging has also allowed me to shed light on Miami chic. If you will be in South Florida this winter, enjoy a few of my local Miami faves right here on the sidebar. As well as a few of my new blogging and designer friends who I am so happy to have met along the way.

Thank you so much for joining me and taking the time to stop by and comment. For events and more meet us on Facebook and always feel free to email me. Here's to another great year. Cheers!

No comments: